Our Overnight and Long-Term Dog Boarding Services include a full day of Doggie Daycare throughout the week and on the weekend. You will have peace of mind knowing that your dog is spending countless hours playing with both our staff and other daycare dogs and not stuck in a cold cage or run with little to no human contact or love.
Your dog will enjoy a cage-free environment the entire day until bedtime when he or she will spend a relaxing and quiet night in a climate controlled room after a long day of running around and playing.
Boarding Fee’s include ALL Daycare Services such as a long day of social playtime, potty walks every other hour outside, and tons of love from our staff. There are no additional hidden fee’s such as administering medication your pet may be taking (if applicable) and special feeding instructions. We would prefer that you bring your pet’s personal belongings such as a bed/blanket and food to make sure his or her stay is as comfortable as possible.
• Your dog must be friendly towards other dogs and people.
• Up-to-date on all shots including: Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordetella (kennel cough).
• In general good health and free of any contagious diseases.
• On a heartworm, flea and tick preventive program.
• All Dogs 6 months of age or older must be spayed or neutered.
• All Dogs must be temperament tested prior to Boarding. Temperament tests are done by appointment only.
For more information see our daycare services: Doggie Daycare