Doggie Daycare Services Include:
• Your dog will get to meet and play with many other dogs which, in turn, will increase his or her level of socialization in a cage-free environment.
• Hours of exercise that will help your dog lose weight, tone muscles and strengthen their cardiovascular system leading to a much healthier pet.
• We will help reinforce and sharpen the training your dog already has. Your dog will be asked to “sit”, “stay” and “lie down” on command throughout the day.
Doggie Daycare Requirements:
• Your dog must be friendly towards other dogs and people.
• Up-to-date on all shots including: Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, and Bordetella (kennel cough).
• In general good health and free of any contagious diseases.
• On a heartworm, flea and tick preventive program.
• All Dogs 6 months of age or older must be spayed or neutered in order to participate in Daycare.
• All Dogs must be temperament tested prior to participating in Daycare. Temperament tests are done by appointment only.
Our Doggie Daycare Services are specifically designed for dog owners with busy schedules. We understand that most people work long hours and hate to leave their dogs alone all day. We have created a facility where dogs can socialize, exercise and develop positive behaviors all in a safe, cage-free environment. Your dog will get to play with his or her friends all day, instead of sitting at home lonely and bored. When you come home exhausted from a long day, your dog will be just as tired and ready to cuddle up with you for the rest of the night!